In today's global and highly competitive marketplace, results are critical. Attaining results demands good leadership skills and excellent teamwork. Top performing leaders seek feedback to ensure they are having the impact they want and need -- on their direct reports, peers, and on the teams with which they work.
The Management & Leadership System consists of three stand-alone assessment instruments that provide 360º feedback for:
· Managers & Leaders (Management &
· Management Candidates (Management Candidate Profile)
· Teams (Team Effectiveness Profile)
The key features of the assessment include:
· based on a leadership and management model that makes good sense
· flexibility on the number and groups of raters that can be used
· feedback that is easy to understand and use from people who work with the participant
· a positive developmental process
· behavioral feedback about strengths and soft-spots
· follow-up assessments are available to track changes over time
· a follow-up system with Development Action Planner is available
· an online or paper and pencil administration
A major advantage of the MLS report over other assessments is a gap analysis between what the person is actually doing versus what they are expected to do. The gap analysis clarifies strengths and areas for development. At the end of each report, the ten highest priority issues are presented. This makes it easier for the participating manager (or team) to focus attention on strengths and on specific behaviors that need attention. Another advantage is that peers and direct reports can be separated into more than one group. This allows managers who manage multiple units or in a merger situation, managers with legacy groups, to get feedback from each of the units or groups.
Call us to discuss how your organization can benefit
from 360-degree feedback.